- This site uses forms to collect basic personal information
- I will not spam you or share your personal data with third parties
- This site uses HTTPS/SSL security via a Let’s Encrypt certificate
The Content Consultant uses Google Analytics to see how people are viewing and navigating this site and understand which pages are popular. This data is anonymous and cannot be used to identify you.
The data from any other cookies used on this site as a result of Mailchimp integrations and other WordPress plugins are not viewed or used.
The Content Consultant has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of any other company, individual or entity whose website or materials may be linked to The Content Consultant or its content.
The Content Consultant cannot be held liable for the information on their website or the information that you share voluntarily in their website. Please review their respective privacy policies for information on how they store, process and use your information.
GDPR & Email marketing
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) came into place in May 2018. These regulations mean that you must give explicit consent before signing up to marketing communications. This excludes any communications related to services provided to you.
The Content Consultant uses MailChimp to send email marketing communications to subscribers only. When you sign up, you will be required to go through a GDPR-compliant double opt-in system before your details are added to the mailing list.
This requires you to:
- Enter the name and email address via the free resources sign up form and
- Click the activation link in the confirmation email you receive from MailChimp
In each marketing email sent to you, there is an option to unsubscribe should you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from The Content Consultant.
Collecting personal information
In order to communicate with you regarding a project or consultation, this website contains a number of contact forms which will ask for minimal personal information. This information includes:
- Your full name (so I know what to call you!)
- Your business name (so I can research your business prior to project proposal or consultation)
- Your email address and/or telephone number (so I can get in touch)
In all cases this information is not shared, sold or in any way distributed without your express permission.
Customer data is stored on Capsule CRM, which is fully secure and GDPR compliant. This platform is used for storing active customer details and for project management purposes. At your request, your details can be removed.
Marketing email data is stored on MailChimp, and is fully GDPR-protected via Privacy Shield.