- This site uses forms to collect basic personal information
- I will not spam you or share your personal data with third parties
- This site uses HTTPS/SSL security via a Let's Encrypt certificate
I use Google Analytics to see how people are viewing the site and understand which pages are popular and how people are navigating the site. This data is anonymous and cannot be used to identify your identity.
The data from any other cookies used on this site as a result of WordPress plugin installations are not viewed or used.
GDPR and Email Marketing:
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) come into place on May 25th, 2018. These new regulations mean that you must give explicit consent before signing up to marketing communications.
I use MailChimp to send email marketing communications to subscribers. When you sign up, you will be required to go through a double opt-in system before your details are added to my list to communicate with you.
This requires you to:
- enter your name and email address via a form on my website and
- click an activation link in a confirmation email
In each Mailchimp email sent to you, there is an option to unsubscribe at any time if you no longer wish to receive emails.
Collecting personal information
In order to communicate with you regarding a project or to arrange a consultation, this website contains a number of contact forms which ask for minimal personal information. This information includes:
- Your full name (so I know what to call you)
- Your business name (so I can find out about your business prior to a consultation or project)
- Your email address and/or telephone number (so I can get in touch)
In all cases, this information is not shared, sold or in any way distributed.
I use MailChimp to store and manage personal data. MailChimp's data servers are based in the US but are GDPR-protected via their registration with Privacy Shield.
Last updated May 2018. Edited & customised by the content consultant.